Thursday, May 7, 2009

EEEEEEKKK!

Here is the scene:

So, I was shopping on Etsy last night about 11:45 p.m. when I hear scuffling and some strange squeaks behind me. I ignored the commotion for a minute figuring the kitty was just acting her usual-crazy-where-can-I-get-more-of-this-awesome-catnip-nighttime self. THEN, it occurred to me what might actually be going on. Holy crap. a mouse. in the kitchen.

I was paralyzed with fear standing on top of the tallest chair yelling for Travis (who was completely passed out on cold medicine!). I decided , "Okay, you are being ridiculous. Get down and take care of this." Cat was teasing the poor mouse scurrying to and fro. I got brave, grabbed my water glass and trapped the mouse. Though I am terribly phobic of mice I didn't want it to die a torturous death in the claws of sadistic kitty. The cat has been waiting for this mouse for some time now. Waiting.

Finally, I shook Travis out of bed and he took care of the rest of operation mouse rescue. Thank god for my big strong man! LOL...

The picture is a bit blurry as I was trembling from all the excitment and horror.



Mousey was kinda tute wid his big pwetty eyes though...sigh

good kitty.

No comments: