Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Zombie Mama

I am not really getting much done these days. I can't pinpoint a specific reason except that I am just tired. Isabella has been waking up about four times a night for comfort I guess. Then around 4:30 a.m. she is up and ready to go. We keep talking about getting her on some sort of schedule. That will be the day.

I did manage to make a few pairs of earrings for my Etsy shop.

Cloud Watching - Freshwater Pearl and Kyanite Gemstone Earrings



Petals - Pink Lilac Chalcedony Earrings



Fuchsia Blooms - Purple Chalcedony and Hot Pink Wire Earrings


I started filling up my sketch book with more designs too. I have my best ideas in the bathtub. 'Course the hot steam sometimes blurs the ink. I hope to make my sketches into tangible pieces soon. Hopefully, I can get some adequate rest. Or, I might just turn into an actual zombie. That could get interesting.

Here's wishing you some quiet time. Peace. <3




2 comments:

PussDaddy said...

I really like that first pair.

PussDaddy

Unknown said...

Oh! Thanks, you are always so complimentary. I appreciate you. :)